These Terms are essential part of Public Offer.
1. User is not allowed to
- 1.1 Send promotional emails (spam) without the consent of the recipient.
- 1.2 Use promotional emails (spam) to advertise the sites (including by placing links in such emails) placed on the servers of the Contractor.
- 1.3 Use third party websites and forums to promote websites hosted by the Contractor, where this is prohibited by the rules of such resources.
- 1.4 Copy, post, distribute:
— software or information containing viruses or their components;
— software, music or video material protected in whole or in part by copyright or related rights, without the written permission of the rights holders;
— pornographic materials;
— information about natural or legal persons that is untrue or offends the honor, dignity, business reputation of third parties;
— information that promotes violence or extremism, or that incites racial, national, or religious hatred;
— advertise products, services, or other products that are prohibited or restricted from distribution by applicable laws of the Russian Federation or other countries;
— any information the distribution of which is prohibited by the laws of the Russian Federation or other countries.
- 1.5 Process personal data of third parties without the consent of the data subjects.
- 1.6 Any means to forge and/or hide the IP addresses of the network requests or the sender of e-mails on the Internet.
- 1.7 Use the Services:
— to disable the equipment and/or Internet resources of the Contractor or third parties by creating an excessive load on them;
— for any activity related to cryptocurrencies or peer-to-peer file sharing (e.g. torrent trackers);
— to conduct business in violation of applicable laws of the Russian Federation or other countries.
2. System limitations
- 2.1 Software banned from use on the Ru-hoster servers:
— daemon programs;
— proxy servers;
— network scanners, monitoring;
— online chats;
— other software that creates an excessive load on Ru-hoster hardware.
- 2.2 Maximal CPU load — depends on tariff plan.
- 2.3 Maximal size of uploaded file (using the web-server) — 64Мб.
- 2.4 Maximal use of memory, by one process — 128Мб.
- 2.5 Maximal total memory use — 1024Мб.
- 2.6 Maximal simultaneous active connections to MySQL — 50.
- 2.7 Maximal size of single email — 25Мб.
- 2.8 Maximal amount of sent emails without SMTP-authorization, per day — 200.
- 2.9 Maximal amount of sent emails with SMTP-authorization, per day — 2000.
2. Final provisions
- 3.1 In case of violation of the Terms of Service, the Service Provider has the right to recommend the User to switch to a more expensive tariff plan, temporarily suspend the provision of the Services, or unilaterally terminate the Service Agreement.