1. The user is not allowed to:
- 1.1 Copy, post, distribute:
— software or information containing viruses or their components;
— software, music or video material protected in whole or in part by copyright or related rights, without the written permission of the rights holders;
— pornographic materials;
— information about natural or legal persons that is untrue or offends the honor, dignity, business reputation of third parties;
— information that promotes violence or extremism, or that incites racial, national, or religious hatred;
— advertise products, services, or other products that are prohibited or restricted from distribution by applicable laws of the Russian Federation or other countries;
— any information the distribution of which is prohibited by the laws of the Russian Federation or other countries.
- 1.2 Process personal data of third parties without the consent of the data subjects.
- 1.3 Any means to forge and/or hide the IP addresses of the network requests or the sender of e-mails on the Internet.
- 1.4 Use the Services:
— to disable the equipment and/or Internet resources of the Contractor or third parties by creating an excessive load on them;
— for any activity related to cryptocurrencies or peer-to-peer file sharing (e.g. torrent trackers);
— to conduct business in violation of applicable laws of the Russian Federation or other countries.
2. System restrictions
- 2.1 Software that is not allowed to use on the Contractor's servers:
— vpn servers;
— proxy servers;
— network scanners, monitoring;
— online chats;
— other software that creates an excessive load on the Executor's equipment.
- 2.2 Maximum number of active connections to MySQL & mdash; 50.
3. Final provisions
- 3.1 In case of violation of the Terms of Service, the Service Provider has the right to recommend the User to switch to a more expensive tariff plan, temporarily suspend the provision of the Services, or unilaterally terminate the Service Agreement.