These rules are an integral part of Public Offer.
1. The user is not allowed to
- 1.1 Host a political advertising (including pre-election promotion) and religious propaganda.
- 1.2 Disseminate any information in violation of the current legislation of the Russian Federation and other countries, generally accepted moral and ethical standards.
- 1.3 Copy, post, distribute:
— software or information containing viruses or their components;
— software, music or video material protected in whole or in part by copyright or related rights, without the written permission of the rights holders;
— pornographic materials;
— information about natural or legal persons that is untrue or offends the honor, dignity, business reputation of third parties;
— information that promotes violence or extremism, or that incites racial, national, or religious hatred;
— advertise products, services, or other products that are prohibited or restricted from distribution by applicable laws of the Russian Federation or other countries;
— any information the distribution of which is prohibited by the laws of the Russian Federation or other countries.
- 1.4 Process personal data of third parties without the consent of the data subjects.
- 1.5 Use the Services:
— to disable the equipment and/or Internet resources of the Contractor or third parties by creating an excessive load on them;
— for any activity related to cryptocurrencies or peer-to-peer file sharing (e.g. torrent trackers);
— to conduct business in violation of applicable laws of the Russian Federation or other countries.
2. System restrictions
- 2.1 Format of uploaded files — MP3 only.
- 2.2 Format of names of uploaded files — only symbols of the Latin alphabet (a-z, A-Z) and numbers (0-9).
- 2.3 Maximum size of the file uploaded via the web server — 64Mb.
3. Final provisions
- 3.1 In case of violation of the Terms of Service, the Service Provider has the right to recommend the User to switch to a more expensive tariff plan, temporarily suspend the provision of the Services, or unilaterally terminate the contract.